About Me

My photo
Everyone's story matters and I hope to learn many of yours...and also share ours with you all along the way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2019

How To Start a Blog




Hi, my name is Jessica. I am a newbie blogger...welcome to my very first blog!


I've wanted to start a blog for several years but I honestly had absolutely no idea how or where to even start. I have watched several YouTube videos and read many other blogs so I finally just decided to go for it and see what happens.

I have always loved to write and even just recently started researching possibly working on a manuscript for a book about my life (hashtag terrifying). I am looking forward to hearing other's stories too and am very excited for this whole new blogging adventure!

We have three beautiful, brilliant, ornery, strong willed, amazing, and opinionated children. They are currently 14, 11, & 8. I thought about using this blog as a sort of 'online journal' that can (hopefully) also double as a transparent and possibly even comedic
insight into our personal journey, this beautiful chaos we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive